Information Just for You
- High School Students: Learn more about Kendall’s program offerings, how to apply for financial aid, living in Chicago and what kinds of clubs and activities are available to you at Kendall College.
- Transfer Students: Find out how you can apply prior college credit towards your degree; learn about career services, student housing and more.
- International Students: Access details on studying in Chicago, applying for admission and hear what other international Kendall students have to say about their Kendall College experiences.
- Working Adult: Find out about flexible learning options, financial aid and career services as well as how to apply transfer credits towards your degree.
- Education Partner Employee: Learn about tuition reduction and other benefits exclusively available for Kendall College Education Partners
- Parents: Learn about Kendall programs, student life, housing, tuition and financial aid as well as the kinds of clubs and organizations your child can participate in as a Kendall student.