Connections – both Local and International
Kendall’s campus, conveniently located near downtown Chicago, is a dynamic place to learn. Opportunities and inspiration abound in and around the college and many international influences are within reach. Enroll in Kendall and:
- Join a diverse student body. Students currently represent 60 countries and 44 states (Fall, 2011), creating a rich experience of different cultures and perspectives.
- Access Chicago’s incredible professional community. Internship and employment options are plentiful in Chicago, a metropolitan area that’s home to 33 Fortune 500 companies, approximately 700 hotels and more than 7,000 restaurants.
- Explore the globe. At Kendall, the world can be your classroom. As part of the Laureate International Universities network of accredited campus-based and online universities, students have unprecedented access to study-abroad programs and internships in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Australia. The network includes more than 65 institutions in 29 countries that currently offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs to 750,000 students worldwide.
Summer Programs at Laureate International Universities.
Are you interested in spending part of your summer break exploring new fields of knowledge, improving your skills or enhancing your foreign language skills? Laureate member institutions offer a wide variety of program options that you may want to consider. Some programs provide opportunities to earn academic credit, but every program brings you a new chance to experience something new and exciting. Current program options include:
- Brazil: Doing Business in Brazil
- France: Fashion & Luxury Goods Marketing, The French Wine Business, French Culture & Identity and Intensive French Language Course in Paris
- France: Programa de verano en Español en Paris
- Germany: Sustainable Mobility & Tourism meets Marketing at BiTS in Iserlohn
- Germany: Bauhaus & Architecture, Culture & History of Berlin, Digital Illustration, and Photography at btk in Berlin
- India: Indian Textiles and Jewelry at the Pearl Academy of Fashion
- Italy: 2012 Summer Session at Domus Academy and NABA Milano
- Italy: 2012 Summer Professional Development Programs
- Portugal: Doing Business in Europe
- United Kingdom: Culture, History, Politics, International Business and English Language at the University of Liverpool
- United States: ArtFest12 at the Santa Fe University of Art & Design
- United States: Vacation English Immersion at Santa Fe University of Art and Design
Visit the International Program page on the Laureate International Universities website to access more information on these programs and download information.