Official transcripts are enclosed in an envelope and sealed by a school official who has signed and placed an embossed school seal on the transcript. Transcripts can only be sent out after the Business Office declares that the student has fulfilled all financial obligations to the college and is not in default on school loans. Please allow two weeks for us to process your request.
Official transcripts can be obtained by any of the following:
- Stop by the Registrar Office to request the official transcript
- Mail a request for an official transcript
- Fax a request for an official transcript to 312.752.2543 (please follow up with a call to make sure that it has arrived)
If you are mailing or faxing your request, include a statement giving Kendall College permission to charge your credit card for the transcript fee. In addition, provide payment information including the credit card type (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover), the card number, the expiration date, and the name as it appears on the card.
All methods will require the following information:
- Full name (at the time you attended Kendall College)
- Social Security Number
- Approximate dates of attendance/degrees earned
- Complete address of where the transcripts are to be sent
- Phone number where you can be reached
- $7 transcript fee
- Your signature
We cannot accept e-mailed requests for transcripts since a signature is required for the release of grade information. Please allow two weeks for processing.
Call 312.752.2030 or 877.588.8860 (toll free)
The Office of the Registrar is located on the 2nd floor rooms 248-250.