New International Students
Welcome to Kendall College! The following information applies to international students who are not currently enrolled in a partner school within the Laureate International Universities network.
International students are permitted to apply for, and enroll in, any of our full time degree granting programs. In order to complete the application process at Kendall College, international students are required to submit:
- Official Secondary-School Transcripts, Marks Sheets, or Ending Examination Results.
- Official High-School transcript with graduation date and, if applicable, Official College or University transcripts.
Please note: all transcripts must be translated into English and evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation service, such as Educational Perspectives. If you wish to receive transfer credit for College or University coursework, you will also need to request a "Course-by-Course" transcript evaluation in English from Educational Perspectives who will then send the evaluation results directly to Kendall College. If you use a service other than Educational Perspectives, please ensure that the company is approved and recognized by NACES.
The Office of Admissions & Registrar’s Office are the only offices that are authorized to accept official transcripts. Electronic official transcripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be deemed official.
English Language Fluency Examination Results
If English is not your native language, you will also need to complete an English Language Fluency Examination. This should be completed in one of these ways:
- TOEFL Test: attain scores in any of the following TOEFL examinations (Kendall's TOEFL Code 1366):
- Paper-based TOEFL: minimum of 525
- Internet-based TOEFL: minimum of 71
- IELTS result of a band 5.5 or higher
- Submit proof, in the form of original bank statement, that either you, or your sponsor has access to the equivalent of US$31,500 (for business students), US$38,500 (for hospitality students) or US$42,500 (for culinary students) to pay for the first nine month academic year of tuition and living expenses at Kendall College.
- Confidential Statement of Financial Support (pdf): in the event the required funds are not in the name of the student we will need to receive a letter, in English indicating that the listed funds are being made available for the student for their expenses at Kendall College.
- Copy of the Passport Identity Page
- Proof of Medical Insurance
Once you have compiled the required documentation, your online application allows you to upload your documents. If you have any issues you may also send directly to:
900 N. North Branch Street
Chicago, IL 60642
Attention: International Enrollment
There are numerous scholarships available based on academic achievement for international students. Visit our scholarship page for more information please visit athttp://www.kendall.edu/tuition-and-aid/international.
For more information contact International Enrollment Liaison Patricia Teall - Corcoran: email@example.com