Hire The Best
Our Career Services Office is dedicated to providing high-quality service to our employers, students and alumni. Our services are designed to assist you in recruiting efforts and to help establish your organization as an employer of choice. All of our services are available to you at no charge.
Chicago Michelin Guide Restaurants and leading hotels rank Kendall College the No. 1 Chicago program for preparing students for culinary arts and hospitality management careers.* Kendall has degree programs in culinary arts, hospitality management, business and early childhood education. Each of the four programs delivers a career-focused, real world education taught by experienced faculty and staff. Kendall delivers prepared, polished and creative-thinking problem solvers into the marketplace.
Employ Kendall College students and alumni to bring the benefits of these highly regarded programs to your business.
Our students leave Kendall READY FOR THE WORLD.
How to hire Kendall students and alumni:
- Employer Spotlight – Meet and recruit students directly on campus
- Biannual Career Fairs – Attend our Fall or Spring Career Fairs
- Online Job Board - Post openings on this FREE resource
- Networking Events, Mock Interviews or Presentations – Participate in classes on campus
- Tours and Informational Interviews – Provide these at your organization
How does the Career Services Office help?
- Teaches professional development courses
- Organizes on-campus recruiting events
- Assists graduates on finding employment in their field of study
- Refers qualified candidates based on an organization’s needs
- Oversees site placement for required internships:
- 3-6 Months, required 400–800 hours
- Quarterly interns starting in January, April, July and September
Upcoming Career Services Events:
– Spotlight employer: Tuesdays-Thursdays from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. while classes are in session
– ECE Career and Networking Fair: Tuesday, October 28th, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
– Business, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Career Fair: Wednesday, November 5th, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
– Fall internships start October 1st and Winter internships start January 5th: Post your internship opportunity now!
Contact us to learn more at email@example.com or 312.752.2012
*TNS Global-2013 Survey