Tours, Workshops and Q&A
Don’t miss our next big event! RSVP by filling out the form below.
Visiting our campus is the best way to experience Kendall College and learn more about what it’s like living and learning in Chicago. At this event you can walk around our campus, check out our kitchens and classrooms and see where our students hang out when they’re on campus.
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Registration is FREE!
Explore enrolling or transferring into one of our five degree programs:
- Culinary Arts
- Baking and Pastry
- Hospitality Management
- Early Childhood Education
You will have the chance to:
- Meet the President, Deans and faculty
- Chat with current students and alumni who attended or transferred to Kendall College
- Learn about financial assistance opportunities including merit scholarships and a tuition reduction specifically for community college transfers
- Discuss credit transfers with the Admissions team
Come see why leading hotels ranked Kendall College as having the number one Chicago program for preparing students for hospitality management careers. And why Chicago Michelin Guide Restaurants rated Kendall College the number one Chicago program for preparing students for culinary arts careers (TNS Global – 2013 Survey).
All event attendees will have the $25 application fee waived.
The Skyline Room, 5th Floor
900 N. North Branch Street
Chicago, IL 60642
Free Parking Available
IMPORTANT: Please bring any transcripts (official or un-official) from all previous colleges that you have attended for accurate advising.