- Tuition reduction for the lifetime of your Bachelor's degree program (Kendall enrollment advisors can provide additional details)
- –20% for the Business, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management programs
- –15% for the Early Childhood Education program
- Student support services including dedicated enrollment advisors, financial aid consultants and admissions representatives
- Program Flexibility—Business and Early Childhood Education programs are available onsite and fully online. The Hospitality Management program is available onsite or a combination of online and five Saturdays per term.
Kendall College makes it easy to get started on your road to a higher education.