U.S. Military and Veterans
Kendall/Hilton Hospitality Educational Program
This educational program offers enrollment in courses at Kendall College's School of Hospitality Management and the opportunity for a six month internship at a Hilton Worldwide property. Students who successfully complete the necessary coursework and internship requirements will receive a Certificate of Completion in Hotel Management, college credit toward a degree and experience that positions them to transition into employment with Hilton Worldwide. If eligible, veterans can receive funding for the program through the GI Bill in coordination with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
For more information, contact an enrollment advisor at Kendall at 1.888.705.3632.
Other Active Duty/Veteran Benefits
Kendall honors the following education benefits for active-duty servicemembers, reservists, and veterans of the armed forces:
- The Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) reimburses tuition costs through an educational assistance allowance.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill applies direct funds to cover a portion of costs for tuition, fees, housing and books.
- Tuition Assistance gives a portion of funds to cover costs of tuition and fees. This program is sponsored by the specific branch of the military you serve.
- The VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program offers benefits to veterans with service-connected disabilities.
- The Yellow Ribbon Enhancement Program covers tuition costs that have not been applied under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.†
-Visit http://gibill.va.gov/benefits/post_911_gibill/yellow_ribbon_program.html to view the number of students and contribution amount per academic year.
*Only one tuition-reduction benefit may be applied to tuition.
†Program eligibility is determined by the U.S. military in accordance with program provisions.
For questions or assistance please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com or via phone at 312.752.2030.