U.S. Military and Veterans
Active Duty/Veteran Benefits
If you are currently serving in the U.S. military, or if you are a military veteran or an employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Kendall offers a 20% tuition reduction.* Kendall also honors the following education benefits for active-duty servicemembers, reservists, and veterans of the armed forces:
- The Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) reimburses tuition costs through an educational assistance allowance.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill applies direct funds to cover a portion of costs for tuition, fees, housing and books.
- Tuition Assistance gives a portion of funds to cover costs of tuition and fees. This program is sponsored by the specific branch of the military you serve.
- The VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program offers benefits to veterans with service-connected disabilities.
- The Yellow Ribbon Enhancement Program covers tuition costs that have not been applied under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.†
-Visit http://gibill.va.gov/benefits/post_911_gibill/yellow_ribbon_program.html to view the number of students and contribution amount per academic year.
*Only one tuition-reduction benefit may be applied to tuition.
†Program eligibility is determined by the U.S. military in accordance with program provisions.
For questions or assistance please contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 312.752.2030.