Support for U.S. Military and Veterans
Active Duty/Veteran Benefits
Kendall honors the following education benefits for active-duty service members, reservists, and veterans of the armed forces:
- The Yellow Ribbon Enhancement Program covers tuition costs that have not been applied under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.† Click here to view the number of students and contribution amount per academic year.
- The Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) reimburses tuition costs through an educational assistance allowance.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill applies direct funds to cover a portion of costs for tuition, fees, housing and books.
- Tuition Assistance gives a portion of funds to cover costs of tuition and fees. This program is sponsored by the specific branch of the military you serve.
- The VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program offers benefits to veterans with service-connected disabilities.
On campus, military and veterans have access to the following resources:
- Specific enrollment support through the Business Office
- Counseling services, legal and financial advice
- Veteran’s Lounge
- Tutoring and study support through the Academic Success Center
- Student Life activities
- Opportunity to work part-time on campus
†Program eligibility is determined by the U.S. military in accordance with program provisions.
For questions or assistance please contact the Office of the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 312.752.2024.