Back by popular demand! Based on the popularity of the Winter Workshop series which offered ambitious Chicagoans helpful information and tips on jumpstarting or ramping up their business, Kendall’s School of Business once again offers helpful tips to the Chicagoland business community.
The spring series of workshops, led by local sustainable experts, reveals helpful tips and ideas for how Chicago businesses can institute more eco-friendly practices. The workshops, open to the general public, are free of charge and include a light lunch. Registration is required and reservations are limited.
The series includes:
- How to Market and Serve Virtually with Less Footprint and More Heart
- Saturday, May 2
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Presenter: Gail Sussman Miller, Owner, Inspired Choice
- Banking on a Greener Future…Why Sustainability Has Bankers Seeing Greeno
- Monday, May 412:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Presenter: Jon A. Levey, LEED® AP, Co-Founder & Chief Lending Officer, GreenChoice Bank
- The Emerald Office: Eco-Friendly Workforce Strategies
- Monday, May 18 | 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Presenter: Kyra Cavanaugh, President, Life Meets Work
- LEED the Way to a Greener Business Environment Today!
- Saturday, May 30 | 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Presenter: Michael Pula, Senior Analyst Relations Manager, Panduit Corporation
To learn more about the workshops and register, email Michelle Coussens, Dean, School of Business at email@example.com.