To prepare for registration we suggest the following:
1. Print out a copy of your degree audit. You can do this through your student portal (directions below).
2. Look at what’s available on the schedule and what you need to complete.
3. Make sure you have met all the pre-requisites for the classes you choose.
4. Write down your ideal schedule.
5. When registration opens you can either register yourself online or come by the registration event on the second floor to meet with an advisor and register.
If you have any questions between now and then, be sure to email your academic advisor to set up an appointment.
To see your degree audit:
1. Log into your portal.
2. Click on the Student Services tab.
3. Click Degree Evaluation Record.
4. Select 2017 Summer Term/2017 Fall Term.
5. Click on your major.
6. Then choose Detail Requirements.
All of your courses are listed here. Anything you have left to complete will have a “No” in the left hand column.
NLU TRANSITION - Kendall and National Louis University have announced the transfer of Kendall's current programs to NLU, subject to regulatory approvals, expected to be determined later in 2018. Statement