Support for U.S. Military and Veterans
Kendall honors the following education benefits for active-duty service members, reservists, and veterans of the armed forces:
- The Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) reimburses tuition costs through an educational assistance allowance.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill applies direct funds to cover a portion of costs for tuition, fees, housing and books.
- Tuition Assistance gives a portion of funds to cover costs of tuition and fees. This program is sponsored by the specific branch of the military you serve.
- The VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program offers benefits to veterans with service-connected disabilities.
- The Yellow Ribbon Enhancement Program covers tuition costs that have not been applied under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.†
- Visit Yellow Ribbon Program to view the number of students and contribution amount per academic year.
†Program eligibility is determined by the U.S. military in accordance with program provisions.
For questions or assistance please contact the Office of the Bursar at email@example.com or via phone at 312.752.2030.
Veteran Education Programs
These educational programs offer enrollment in courses in our Hospitality Management program and the opportunity for a six month internship at a... Learn More