You can’t out-train or out-exercise a bad diet! Nutrition is critical when trying to lose weight and/or
gain control of our health. This three part series takes an in-depth look at health, how food affects us
and what non-food activities play a role in healthy changes. Our goal is more than basic knowledge,
it’s to help you get healthier without a total life disruption and without giving up on flavor.
Join us for one, or all of our 3 part Nutrition Cooking Series.
The first class in this series starts out with a light understanding of how food plays a role in our health.
We start in the classroom to cover:
● basics of good nutrition
● why diets don’t work
● the importance of anti-inflammatory foods
● top 6 ways to nourish our bodies
● factors that affect digestion
● non-food factors that affect our health
Then we’ll head into the kitchen to create:
● Apple Endive Lettuce Cups with Maple Balsamic Dressing
● Ginger Orange Carrot Soup with Basil Pistou
● Warm Squash, Quinoa and Kale Super Food Salad with Lemon Goji Berry Dressing
● Chickpea Flatbread
● Coconut Cacao Pot de Crème
Classes led by Culinary Nutrition Expert and Integrative Health Coach Monique Costello (Happy Eats
Healthy) are based on whole, clean food with a focus on anti-inflammatory ingredients. Being Healthy
is Finally Delicious!