- NLU Transition
- NLU Transition
- Taste of Kendall
You should upgrade your browser or try a new browser below.Update Internet Explorer Try Firefox Try Google Chrome
At Kendall, our School of International Business and School of Hospitality Management give you the academic foundation and practical experience you need to start your career with confidence. Our faculty are professionals in their field, teaching practical knowledge as well as people skills, polish and communication skills, which give our graduates a competitive edge in the workplace.
Find your institution below to see what programs are offered for study abroad and degree completion:
1. Nomination from Laureate International Universities home institution
2. Apply online at kendall.edu/apply
3. Personal Statement Essay and CV
4. Official Laureate International Universities Transcripts
5. University transcripts from all Universities attended
6. Meet Kendall’s Evidence of English Proficiency requirements. There are three ways to meet these requirements:
1. You must successfully pass one of the following exams:
– 60 or higher on TOEFL iBT. All subscores minimum 15.
– 5.5 or higher on IELTS. Speaking & Listening 5.5 or higher and Reading and Writing 5.0 or higher
– 46 or higher on Pearson Test of English (PTE)
2. Your home institution must provide written documentation that your English proficiency equivalent is a B2 level or higher.
3. You have completed two or more years of full-time coursework at your home institution and 100% English is the language of all instruction.
We have a rolling admissions process, so you can apply to Kendall at any time throughout the year. Classes begin on January 9, April 10, July 10 and October 4, 2017. Refer to our Academic Calendar for more information. You can apply online.