Study Abroad and Degree Completion Opportunities
At Kendall, our School of International Business and School of Hospitality Management give you the academic foundation and practical experience you need to start your career with confidence. Our faculty are professionals in their field, teaching practical knowledge as well as people skills, polish and communication skills, which give our graduates a competitive edge in the workplace.
- Since 1934 Kendall has prepared students to be ready for the world.
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission; ncahlc.org
- Ranked as the most international liberal arts college in the Midwest in U.S. News & World Report’s 2017 Edition of Best Colleges – September 2016
- Integrated Career Services department to help you with your internship or Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Find your institution below to see what programs are offered for study abroad and degree completion:
Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
INTI International University & College – Nilai
INTI International University & Colleges – Penang
INTI International University & Colleges – Subang
Les Roches Jin Jang
Universidad Europea de Canarias (UEC)
Universidad Europea de Madrid (UEM)
Universidad Europea de Valencia (UEV)
Universidad Europea Lisbon Portugal (UEP)
Students must complete the following steps to be able to enroll in our study abroad and degree continuation programs.Admissions Requirements
1. Nomination from Laureate International Universities home institution
2. Apply online at kendall.edu/apply
3. Personal Statement Essay and CV
4. Official Laureate International Universities Transcripts
5. University transcripts from all Universities attended
6. Meet Kendall’s Evidence of English Proficiency requirements. There are three ways to meet these requirements:
1. You must successfully pass one of the following exams:
– 60 or higher on TOEFL iBT. All subscores minimum 15.
– 5.5 or higher on IELTS. Speaking & Listening 5.5 or higher and Reading and Writing 5.0 or higher
– 46 or higher on Pearson Test of English (PTE)
2. Your home institution must provide written documentation that your English proficiency equivalent is a B2 level or higher.
3. You have completed two or more years of full-time coursework at your home institution and 100% English is the language of all instruction.
We have a rolling admissions process, so you can apply to Kendall at any time throughout the year. Classes begin on January 9, April 10, July 10 and October 4, 2017. Refer to our Academic Calendar for more information. You can apply online.
Contact us at email@example.com or +1.312.752.2099, or review this document for more information.