E-COMMERCE TERMS and CONDITIONS
By clicking “agree” below, you agree and acknowledge that: Although every precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of participants, their belongings and their vehicles, Kendall College, Home Chef, and its staff cannot be held responsible for any injuries or other mishaps that may occur while on the premises or engaged in hands-on cooking activities. By booking for an event it is hereby agreed to that these Terms and Conditions are understood, and accepted by any individual and/or all participants and that any booking agent or organizer of a group has explained these terms and conditions to all participants.
Kendall College and Home Chef may retain the right to photograph or video any Home Chef event, with right to reproduction, display, or use of said photos for any marketing, advertising, or social media promotion of the program. You hereby release all rights to your image while on premises if captured in such video/photographs
TASTE of KENDALL MEMBERSHIP TERMS and CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) govern Kendall College’s Taste of Kendall Membership Program. The Taste of Kendall Membership Program is a loyalty program brought to you by Kendall College. Purchase or use of any membership in the Taste of Kendall Membership Program (“Membership”) at any time subjects the purchaser or user (“you,” “your,” “yours” or “Member”) to the provisions of this Agreement, as amended from time to time.
The Taste of Kendall Membership Program entitles Members to the following benefits:
– A complimentary Kendall College Tote Bag upon sign up.
– 20% discount on purchases at the Kendall College Dining Room (excluding liquor, gratuity and tax).
– 10% discount on purchases of the following designated Taste of Kendall programs and experiences:
- Single session classes – 10% off
- Boot camp classes – 10% off
- 10-week intensive classes – 10% off
- Kendall Camps (Summer and offseason only) – 10% off
- Certificate courses – 10% off
- seminars and workshops – 10% off
– Eligibility to participate in other industry promotions and discounts that are offered to Members, from time to time, through email promotions or as otherwise advertised on the Taste of Kendall website www.taste.kendall.edu.
– Early registration privileges for Thought Leadership lectures and other Kendall College ticketed events.
– One free small beverage at the Daily Grind each month for the duration of the Membership.
– Other periodic special promotions for Members.
The Taste of Kendall Membership Program is subject to the following restrictions:
- The Membership account must be active and available at the time of purchase. Members will not be reimbursed retroactively for purchases made without an active and available membership at the time of purchase.
- The Membership is for individual use only and is not transferable.
- The Membership discount cannot be used in conjunction with any coupons or with any corporate or prearranged group discounts, unless specifically stated.
- Members are to submit and maintain accurate and current user information in connection with their Membership. Such information includes name, address, email address and telephone number. Members can update their Membership information with Kendall College by contacting Tastemembership@kendall.edu.
The annual Membership fee is $100; however, in honor of Kendall College’s 80th Anniversary, the price of Membership is discounted to $80.00 for 2014 only. Membership fees are not refundable.
TERM; AUTOMATIC RENEWAL; BILLING
The Membership term is one year, beginning on the date of purchase. A renewal or automatic renewal within a current Membership term extends the existing expiration date of the Membership by one year; such renewal term begins the day after the current term ends. When an expired Membership is renewed, the new Membership term is one year, beginning on the date of renewal.
Each Membership will automatically renew each year for additional one-year periods that commence on the day after the previous term ends unless (i) you have elected to opt-out of automatic renewal membership; (ii) you paid for your Membership with a form of payment, such as cash, in which case you were not opted into automatic renewal membership; or (iii) your Membership is cancelled or terminated. Automatic renewal membership fees will be billed annually and automatically to the credit card or debit card (if no pin is required) you provided when you enrolled in Membership or the form of payment we currently have on file for you, in the amount of the then current Membership fee, approximately one month prior to your Membership expiration date.
You have the right to cancel your Membership at any time. If you cancel your Membership you will only be entitled to a full refund of your new or renewal Membership fee within thirty (30) days of the purchase date of the new or renewal Membership or the automatic renewal charge date of the Membership: (i) if you did not use your Membership to obtain an eligible discount or benefit during the new or renewal Membership term; or (ii) if your Membership was renewed during your current Membership term and the renewal Membership term has not yet started. No refunds shall be available after such thirty (30) day period (unless Kendall College terminates the Taste of Kendall Membership Program entirely, see below). Subject to the foregoing, you may cancel your Membership by (i) calling 312-752-2334 (ii) contacting us via email at Tastemembership@kendall.edu; or (iii) returning your Membership card to Kendall College’s Taste of Kendall Membership office.
Kendall College may terminate your Membership, without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion, including without limitation that continued use of such Membership would violate any provision of this Agreement, applicable law or is otherwise harmful to its business interests. In the event of any such termination, you will not be entitled to a refund of your Membership fee.
Kendall College may terminate any or all of the benefits available under the Taste of Kendall Membership Program at any time with or without notice. In the event of such termination, at Kendall College’s election, it will either maintain your Membership benefits until expiration of the Membership current term or refund each Member a prorated portion of the Membership fee for the remaining portion of the current Membership term.
DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Use of the Taste of Kendall Membership Program and any of its associated benefits is at your sole risk. The Membership benefits are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Kendall College and their respective affiliates, directors, officers and agents (“Membership Providers”) expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
MEMBERSHIP PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE TASTE OF KENDALL MEMBERSHIP OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE TASTE OF KENDALL MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM.
This Agreement and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois.
This Agreement, including all documents referenced herein, represents the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the Taste of Kendall Membership Program and supersedes any other agreements, statements or representations. Any user of the Taste of Kendall Membership Program is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
Kendall College may change the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice or liability by posting a revised Agreement on the Taste of Kendall website www.taste.kendall.edu