Commitment to Social Responsibility and Environmental Stewardship
Social responsibility and environmental stewardship are cornerstones of Kendall’s mission to prepare and inspire students to become industry leaders and responsible global citizens. This philosophy is embodied in:
- Campus practices that include composting, recycling and energy-conservation programs.
- Coursework that integrates sustainable practices, global perspective and the global impact of local choices on the economy and our planet.
- Support of local charities such as donations to food pantries.
- Participation in local community efforts to promote nutrition.
- On-campus restaurants that source locally grown, organic ingredients.
Community service is a core part of the culture of Laureate Universities. Check out the powerful ways our students, faculty and alumni are making a positive difference in communities around the world.