Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are transcripts that are not sealed by a school official and do not contain the signature of a school official. Unofficial transcripts are used for a student's personal records, many places of employment, and many scholarship agencies.

View transcript request form 

Unofficial transcripts are free to students and may be obtained by any of the following:

  • Stop by the Registrar Office to request the unofficial transcript
  • Mail a request for an unofficial transcript 
  • Fax a request for an unofficial transcript to 312.752.2543 (please follow up with a call to make sure that it has arrived)

All methods will require the following information:

  • Full name (at the time you attended Kendall College)
  • Social Security Number
  • Approximate dates of attendance/degrees earned
  • Complete address of where the transcripts are to be sent
  • Phone number where you can be reached
  • Your signature

We can not accept e-mailed requests for transcripts since a signature is required for the release of grade information.  Please allow two weeks for processing.

General Questions
Call 312.752.2030 or 877.588.8860 (toll free)

The Office of the Registrar is located on the 2nd floor rooms 248-250.