Financial Aid Eligibility
All students who apply for Federal, State, or Institutional financial aid must meet specific requirements:
- Be admitted by the Office of Admissions to a course of study leading to a degree.
- Be enrolled at lest half-time (6 hours or more) for all aid except PELL grants.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen (except for some Institutional awards).
- Meet the requirements for the satisfactory academic progress policy.
- Not be in default on any federal loan or owe a repayment on any federal or state grants.
- Comply with all federal regulations governing selective service registration.
- Use all funds for educational purposes only.
- Resolve any issues listed on the Student Aid report that result from electronic data matches among various departments within the Federal Government.