Intensive English Language Programs
Through hands-on, engaging learning experiences, The Laureate English Program at Kendall College gives you the English language skills that you need for college success.
- 3 levels: Intermediate, High Intermediate, and Advanced
- 10 weeks, 22 hours of class time per week. View our sample schedule.
- Classes start in January, April, July, and October
- Hands-on faculty and small class size (6-12 students per class)
- Free tutoring at Kendall’s Academic Success Center
- Includes a preparation course for English proficiency exams like TOEFL, IELTS or PTE
- Tuition includes meals, textbooks, train/bus card and insurance
- The English Pathway Scholarship is available to participants who wish to pursue a degree at Kendall
To learn more, contact program director Luke Daly at +1.312.752.2187 or send us an email.
Our LEP faculty supports each student as they improve their English speaking, listening, reading and writing and integrate the culture...
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about our program and see some of our most frequently asked questions in our FAQ section.
LEP Student Handbook
Learn more about being a student in the Laureate English Program at Kendall College.